Friday 22 January 2016

Group Feedback- Interview about The Mark

What are your favourite action films that you have seen?
Ryan: I have seen and enjoyed most of the James Bond films and I also like the Fast and Furious films.
Callum: I mostly enjoy superhero action films like Superman, Batman and the Avengers.

After seeing the film opening could you tell that it was an action film?
Ryan: I think it was very easy to see that it is a spy film therefore I would put in the category of action but I think it could do with more action to make it obvious.
Callum: I wasn't quite sure what type of film it could be but when I saw the gun and the gunshot I thought it was a an action film.

What did you think was good about the opening?
Ryan: I think the setting at the start was pretty cool and made it look quite professional.
Callum: The gun animation at the end is pretty good and is gives a lot of effect as well as the good setting at the start.

What didn't you like?
Ryan: I think setting during the briefing was the complete opposite of the start. It looked quite unprofessional and I could tell that it was just a classroom.
Callum: I think the story is a little bit confusing and didn't understand what was going on. But that also makes me want to watch more.

Would you watch the whole movie and why?
Ryan: Yeah because it looks pretty good and it seems like there's quite a lot of mystery around 'The Mark' and want to find out what happens.
Callum: Yeah I agree seems like there's quite a lot of mystery around 'The Mark' and want to find out what happens and the effect like the gun look pretty good as well so if there was more like that I think I'd enjoy it

Overall I think that the feedback was pretty good but obviously there was some things that we could improve. I was mainly happy with the fact that they would be interested in watching the full film.

No comments:

Post a Comment